At OMMO London Ltd we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and your personal information is secure.
In this section, we explain how we collect information, what we do with it.
The information we collect
When you place an order through our website, we collect personal information such as your name, email address, payment method, billing address and delivery address enabling us to process your order.
We may also collect technical information about the use of our website. This includes date and time, products you viewed or searched for, IP address, operating system and device information, date and time of any requests you make.
How we collect your data
We may collect personal data about you in the following ways:
- Personal Information – the information you give us when you:
- Create an account on our website
- Place an order on our website
- Enter a competition
- Contact us with an enquiry
- When you log in to our website via social media
- Technical information
- Technical data such as items you have added to your basket is collected using Cookies
- Statistical data regarding your browsing pattern collected using third parties such as Google.
How we use your data
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- we have your consent to do so, or
- we need your personal data to perform a contract with you (for example, to process a payment from you, fulfil your order or provide customer support)
If you decide to opt in we’ll use your info provided to keep you up to date with all our latest news and offers. You can edit your marketing preferences, or choose to opt out at any time, either by pressing the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email or by emailing us at [email protected]
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We will never pass personal information that you provide to us to third parties.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your payment details are processed via Stripe Payments or PayPal . Payment details are neither stored or accessible by us.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using www.ommo-london.co.uk you signify your acceptance of this Policy and our Terms and Conditions.
This site must only be used for lawful purposes only.
- You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you wish to contact us please use our Contact Us page where you can either send us a message or request a call back by including a telephone number in your message.
Please note: Phone call backs are only available across the UK.