Tourmaline and Tulsi Wood Bracelet. This wooden bracelet is part of our Holly Wood collection. We have given the sacred wood from India a luxury feel by combining it with Gemstones.
Tourmaline and Tulsi Wood Bracelet
- Tulsi wood beads
- Natural Tourmaline and Hematite stones
- OMMO bead – 18k Gold over 925 Sterling Silver
- Bead size: Approx 4mm-5mm
- Triple Wrap Stretch bracelet
- This bracelet will be handmade in England when purchased
As this a stretch triple wrap bracelet, it can also be worn as a necklace.
Please note: this is not a Mala necklace. It is made from the wood which is used to make Mala necklaces, however it does not have 108 beads like Mala.
Mala necklace can be made as a bespoke order on request.
Meaning of Tourmaline
- Helps you achieve harmony and balance
- Strengthens your body and spirit and especially the nervous system
- Keeps you safe from the negative energies that wish to make you feel bad about yourself or your life
- Zodiac sign - Libra (September 23 – October 22)
- CHAKRA(S): Throat, Third Eye/Brow, Root, and Heart.
Crystals and gemstones are not the only gifts from nature full of healing properties. There are many plants/trees with great benefits to the body and mind.
One of those is Tulsi, also know as Holy Basil, which is considered a sacret plant in India and is used during prayer and meditation.
Tulsi clears the aura, and its subtle smell fills the heart with sensation of the divine.
Tulsi has been classified as an adaptogenic herb by modern research, which have shown to support the body's natural immune system while relieving the body's negative reaction to stress.
It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for its diverse healing properties and ability to promote longevity for many years.
Sandalwood is known to be a powerful aid to enhance meditation, increase the power of your wishes and stimulate a sense of awareness.
It is also used during meditation and is said to aid in achieving balance in life.
Sandalwood jeweller also has a beautiful smell to it.
Cant find what you are looking for?
All of our bracelets are handmade as each order comes in, you can customise it to your taste using our Bespoke Service.
Our prices for custom orders are very similar to the website prices.